Sunday, December 13, 2009

Perfect Sweater

Yesterday I decided to do some exploring of the city. I stopped by a few thrift stores on 23rd st: Salvation Army, City Opera Thrift, and one other I don't quite know the name of. All had great things, but they usually ended up being way way too big, even for a lover of over-sized clothes. Then I ventured into this adorable vintage shop on 3rd avenue right off of 23rd st and found two amazing sweaters for a mere $22 total. They are both straight out of the 80s, so I'm not sure I'd totally say they fall under the vintage umbrella, but they are the warmest things ever which is perfect for the unbearably frigid weather NYC has been having.



 

Just one of the sweaters I got. It's sooo warm and cozy. Love love love. I also stopped by the holiday market in Union Square and got things for my family. All the crafters were so unique and awesome, but I had to leave earlier then I would have liked because my toes would have gotten frost bite if I stayed. Well that's it for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment